These taste SO GOOD (like better than normal muffins in my opinion) but don’t be discouraged if they don’t quite stay together when they’re done cooking. They tend to fall apart a lil bit but that’s okay because it will still taste delicious I promise! Like so delicious that I “accidentally” ate like 5 of them.
2 cups almond flour
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp cloves
1/2 cup apple sauce
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1 apple, chopped (pick your fav)
1) Mix dry ingredients (almond flour, oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves) in a bowl.
2) Mix wet ingredients (apple sauce, vanilla, egg, almond milk, maple syrup) in a separate bowl.
3) Combine wet and dry ingredients into one bowl and mix evenly. Then add chopped apple to the mix and mix that through.
4) Pour mix into greased muffin tin, leaving about 1/4 inch at the top. I recommend using muffin liners/cups if possible (still grease the cups if you do use those)!
5) Cook in oven at 350 F for about 23-25 minutes.
6) When they’re done, make sure to take the muffins out of the tin immediately and let them cool for about 5-8 minutes before eating. After that, ENJOY!:)