Pizza that is gluten-free, grain-free, dairy free, paleo-approved AND delicious..? If you don’t believe me, try it for yourself!!
- Paleo Pizza Crust (Julian Bakery – seen below)
- Pizza sauce (or pasta sauce works too)
- Toppings – choose any of the following (as many or as little as you wish):
- Bacon bits
- Follow instructions on paleo crust package.
- When the crust is done cooking in the oven, first add a layer of pizza sauce.
- Then add whatever veggies you like on top. For the veggies with ** next to the name, sauté these in a pan with ghee butter first. Make sure these veggies (if chosen) are put on last.
- Cook in oven at 450 for 10-15 minutes.