This one is so much fun! Makes you feel like a real chef, even when you know you’re really not. It’s a cool feeling tbh. Try it out:)
- 3 chicken breasts
- Package of egg roll wraps (Nasoya, @ Kroger’s)
- Broccoli slaw (see below, found at Kroger’s)
- Teriyaki sauce
- Sesame oil
- Olive oil
- Optional: green onion
1)Stir-fry the chicken on medium heat with olive oil and sesame oil until fully cooked through.
2) Add broccoli slaw and continue cooking on medium heat for another 3 minutes or until slightly tender. Optional: add more teriyaki to your liking.
3) Take mixture off heat and fill egg roll wraps with the filling. View pictures below to see how to properly wrap them! (Use water seen in picture 4 to seal the wrap)
4) Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray and place rolls on sheet. Lightly brush the tops with olive oil.
5) Cook in oven at 400 F for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Rotate half way through if needed.
6) Serve with a side of your choice of dipping sauce. We used teriyaki sesame sauce and it was delicious.
** This recipe makes about 14 spring rolls. Suggested serving size is 2-3 rolls!