This one is gold. Again, very simple to make and very healthy as well! I’ve added pictures of a few ingredients so you can see exactly what we used, but other brands are obviously okay to use too!
4 8 oz cans of wild caught jumbo lump crabmeat
1 1/2 tbsp mayo (see below)
1/2 tsp Tessemae’s dijon mustard
1/2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
1/8 cup of finely chopped celery
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
2 tbsp finely chopped onion
1 tbsp coconut flour (or regular if you don’t have coconut)
1) Set oven @ 350 F
2) Empty all 4 cans of crab meat into bowl and flake apart clumps with a fork.
3) Add and stir all ingredients (except eggs).
4) When mixed evenly, add eggs. Stir again until even throughout.
5) Heat olive oil in pan on medium heat.
6) Take mixture and form into 1 inch patties with your hands then place in pan.
7) Cook 3 minutes on each side (6 minutes total – should be browned on each side). It’s OKAY if they fall apart (as seen below). It will still taste the same I promise.
8) Put on cookie sheet on parchment.
9) Bake in oven at 350 for 15 minutes.