1/2 pepper (any color)*
1/4 sweet onion*
1/2 head of broccoli*
3 garlic cloves
Liquid amino acids (soy sauce alternative)
Rice noodles (I use Annie Chun’s Pad Thai Rice Noodles)
- Boil water then add the rice noodles. Or just follow instructions on the box.
- Chop up pepper, onion, broccoli. Mince 2 garlic cloves.
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium, then toss in vegetables/garlic and stirfry for about 5-8 minutes.
- Take veggies out. Cook shrimp in pan (add 1 minced garlic clove) until opaque.
- Scramble eggs in its own pan.
- When everything is done, throw it all in one pan and cook on low/med heat.
- Add teriyaki sauce & liquid amino acids and mix it all up.
- Put it on a plate, take a pic of your beautiful creation, and enjoy!
- If you wanna go the extra mile, post it and tag @katescrivfit so I can admire it too!
*Shrimp and veggie amounts in ingredients section can be altered to however much you want. You can also be creative with the veggies you add! Leave a comment if you find delicious alterations.